Lets see some Hinderer action

BwzGbBj.jpg

Is it possible to get just blades for a Hinderer? My taste in blade shape has evolved in the time since I originally got mine but batches really aren't made consistently enough for me to just buy another knife of what I want.

QKZjTX0.jpg

Good question. I'm just getting into Hinderer, and I find it frustrating that I can't find anything for sale in the configurations I like, even on the secondary market.

Is it possible to get just blades for a Hinderer? My taste in blade shape has evolved in the time since I originally got mine but batches really aren't made consistently enough for me to just buy another knife of what I want.

QKZjTX0.jpg

Last edited:
Good question. I'm just getting into Hinderer, and I find it frustrating that I can't find anything for sale in the configurations I like, even on the secondary market.

What are you looking for ?

You can swap another blade into a Gen 6 or Gen 5 XM18, also when the blade is of a previous Generation, but you have to swap Pivot and stop pin, too. And you’ll void the warranty.

I've been searching for a 3.5" XM-18 in the following configurations:
1. Fullered or spear point/swedged spear blade. Flipper preffered.
2. Anodized lock side preferred.
3. Anything purple would be awesome, but would consider any other colors that meet the other criteria.

What are you looking for ?

You can swap another blade into a Gen 6 or Gen 5 XM18, also when the blade is of a previous Generation, but you have to swap Pivot and stop pin, too. And you’ll void the warranty.

I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for either. I actually put that scale on myself.

I keep telling myself I don’t need an XM-24. It’s basically my grail, but I can’t quite justify the cost. This thread isn’t helping matters much. ;)

I don’t need an XM-24.
I don’t need an XM-24.
But hot damn do I ever want one!

Back