Lets see some Hinderer action

Does anyone happen to know why stamped filler tabs are so scarce? Or why none of the manufacturers of third-party clips and whatnot have filled this niche?

It looks like Steel Flame stopped making them, but Hinderer also makes them and they always appear to be sold out. It's such a small part that it seems like making a whole bunch of different options, and keeping some of them in stock, wouldn't be a huge undertaking.

Does hinderer offer red hardware for the xm-18 3.5 6 gen? I cant find red anywhere.

I've never seen any hardware color that they don't also offer as an anodization/finish option on the Ti scale, and I've never seen red as an option there. I'm not an expert, though.

vFXiaRB.jpg

How does the smooth CF scale look and feel on XM-18 3.5"? I've been thinking about picking one up.

How does the smooth CF scale look and feel on XM-18 3.5"? I've been thinking about picking one up.
It feels great! I absolutely love it. I didn't realize how rock solid built these knives are. This is a knife I am not afraid to use for survival or anything. I'm gonna use the hell out of the xm-18 and I think it would ask for more lol

I'm waiting for the brown truck (any minute now) to deliver the sibling of this one...

Well, it got here late...(after 8 pm), but it doesn't disappoint. My first non-ZT Hinderer, (0550, 0551, 0562CF).

Size, blade, action, fit and finish...all exactly as I had hoped. A great handful of knife.

I just picked up one of those current production 3" skinners as my first. It doesn't seem like a very popular form, but I think it will work for me. Probably looking out for a DLC 3.5" bowie whenever they come around again, but I want to have both sizes.

Back