Lets see some Hinderer action

Understood... My questions were meant to learn what variations were made. Will keep to the facts!
No problem. You can ask questions about variations...just leave the discussion of what you intend to, or may sell, for the Exchange.

This prevents members who don't have selling privileges on this site from trying to do so in this thread.

(Plus, those are the rules from our beneficent and supreme leader. ;) )

Skinny trifecta Monday! Just need a skinny harpoon Spanto to complete the set.

9BMZHHlh.jpg

Could someone post a picture of an XM-18 3,5 and a XM-24 together?
I've got a real hankering for a new Hinderer, but the only thing I can find is a XM-24, and I fear it's just to big for my sweet spot.

Now you made me curious. That 24 that I put on the scale was almost 20g heavier than the Fulltrack ! So there.😅
I believe the one you sent me tipped the scales at 6 7/8 oz - 7 ounces depending on whether I looked at it cross eyed.

My 24 is a svelte 7 3/4 ounces.

I only used grams and kilos for narcotics investigations and kettlebells. ;)

ferider ferider Blues Blues
It's a full sized knife, and then some. Thanks boys.
Oh, have any you of got any experience with the Crooked River? It's currently my biggest folder, and it looks sorta similar.

Last edited:
ferider ferider Blues Blues
It's a full sized knife, and then some. Thanks boys.
Oh, have any you of got any experience with the Croocked River? It's currently my biggest folder, and it looks sorta similar.
You're welcome.

I can't help with comparisons with the Crooked River.

Me neither sorry. And at least you are OK with my metrics, you're not one of these talking about miles today and clicks tomorrow. ;)
I'm going to have to find a bannable offense in there somewhere. 🥳

Back