Lets see some Hinderer action

i-xsx2w59-X3.jpg

Received a Gen 4 Harpoon Spanto today... PB washers and by far the best action of the 4 Hinderers that I've had. Flies open, drops shut. I thought it'd be catch and release, but now I'm not so sure. It's gorgeous and super functional.

Supposedly black G10... Looks a little black/grey to me, but maybe its the same black. Oh whatever!

Received a Gen 4 Harpoon Spanto today... PB washers and by far the best action of the 4 Hinderers that I've had. Flies open, drops shut. I thought it'd be catch and release, but now I'm not so sure. It's gorgeous and super functional.

Supposedly black G10... Looks a little black/grey to me, but maybe its the same black. Oh whatever!

Nice ! Rick did something in the middle of Gen 4 to improve detent. A well broken in late Gen 4 on PB washers feels amazing and robust, including the carbidized Ti on Steel lock ... and the ones with heavier front (harpoon, Skinner) take the cake ...

Roland.

Is there any good source for countersunk filler tabs + flush screws?

Really enjoying the Firetac; just looking to streamline it a little :)

Is there any good source for countersunk filler tabs + flush screws?

Really enjoying the Firetac; just looking to streamline it a little :)

Yes, google "hinderer filler tab flush mount". Not cheap though, and made on order, can take a month for delivery. The last one I did myself.

Nice ! Rick did something in the middle of Gen 4 to improve detent. A well broken in late Gen 4 on PB washers feels amazing and robust, including the carbidized Ti on Steel lock ... and the ones with heavier front (harpoon, Skinner) take the cake ...

Roland.
Would you say the PB’s work well with the Fattys too ferider ferider ? I may need to try that next. The weight slows it down for sure.

Well, finally got my first Hinderer on the way so I can contribute to this thread soon!

DLT finally dropped today about 35 minutes ago, what I've been waiting for, skinny slicers! I grabbed a working finish.

Better hurry if you want one, they're going fast.

Well, finally got my first Hinderer on the way so I can contribute to this thread soon!

DLT finally dropped today about 35 minutes ago, what I've been waiting for, skinny slicers! I grabbed a working finish.

Better hurry if you want one, they're going fast.
Lmao man they ALWAYS go fast. I won’t have $$$ for a few days so, I’m out. Again

Back