Lets see some Hinderer action

BCmzvea.jpg

What happened to his eye stabman?

Or is he winking at the camera?

What happened to his eye stabman?

Or is he winking at the camera?

His one eye has been closed for about the last month now.
Seems to have been injured along the way.
There are some rats in the area that could have done it, or maybe some insect fought back.

But now he has more wisdom, like Odin...
All hail Toadin!!! :D

Just added a Coyote Brown scale and some Bronze Ti hardware to the slicer. Its like a whole different knife. Big thanks to NinjaRyder0920 for the scale! Still waiting for you to post a pic of your skinner here!

Here you go buddy. With the new scale too!

image_zps2w37zun9.jpeg

His one eye has been closed for about the last month now.
Seems to have been injured along the way.
There are some rats in the area that could have done it, or maybe some insect fought back.

But now he has more wisdom, like Odin...
All hail Toadin!!! :D

This made me laugh.

He does have that look in his eye like he's about to tell me something profound.

Here you go buddy. With the new scale too!
Code:

Like the looks of the blackwash on the skinner.

Last edited:
Just got the slicer in..got lucky finding a tumbled one in Stock.
20160924_003150.jpg20160924_003150.jpg20160924_003136.jpg20160924_014248.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

3" 20cv slicer? Ooo i gotta find me one of them...but with a flipper.

It had a flipper the Dremmel took care of that. The 2nd gen is so much better with a flipper delete.

It had a flipper the Dremmel took care of that. The 2nd gen is so much better with a flipper delete.
Ahh yes bc they actually deploy using the studs...I've only owned 4th Gen 3.5s and the studs aren't functional.

I've only owned 4th Gen 3.5s and the studs aren't functional.

The studs work fine on my 4th gen but its better flipped. The 2nd gen with its weak detent is a thumb stud flicker.

@whitty. The Ranch has done some interesting ano jobs similar to that in the past on a handful of XMs. Must be fun to play with, but I'm a "if it's not from the Ranch, it's not for me kinda guy". Looks like nice work though.

@whitty. The Ranch has done some interesting ano jobs similar to that in the past on a handful of XMs. Must be fun to play with, but I'm a "if it's not from the Ranch, it's not for me kinda guy". Looks like nice work though.

I understand your point. At the same time I would like to point out, we are one of only 2 dealers that Hinderer recommends and prefers anodize their knives. Rick did not make that decision without seeing our work and knowing we are very capable. We even went out to the ranch a few weeks ago to see their process. Between their anodizers knowledge and what we do, we both learned a few new things.

One big upside to buying a Hinderer we anodized is that you know it is coming direct from my hands. No one else anodizes in our shop but me. If it is not centered, good lock up, not flipping decent or any other problem, you have no one else to blame but Me! With that said, if something is wrong, you can be darn sure I will make it right and do it quickly.

With all of this said I really do understand where you are coming from. Hopefully as time goes by I will be able to convince you and many more Hinderer fans of the job we can do!

Reactions: HWF
Back