Let's see some pictures!

CAmvrJd.jpg

I really got to get me a Wood Vic. Don't know which one yet, but since I don't have a 111mm Vic this could be a candidate.

That pic came out darker than I thought. Looking at the other screen it is very dark! :D
It's a great knife. The wood feels really good in your hand. This is my first 111mm Vic (too).
Not perhaps the best knife for your pocket, but I plan to carry it in my rural trips in the jacket pocket.

That pic came out darker than I thought. Looking at the other screen it is very dark! :D
It's a great knife. The wood feels really good in your hand. This is my first 111mm Vic (too).
Not perhaps the best knife for your pocket, but I plan to carry it in my rural trips in the jacket pocket.
I can imagine myself carrying it in a backpack on holliday in Italy. Cutting cheese and salami at a picknick in the forest. Great times!

I can imagine myself carrying it in a backpack on holliday in Italy. Cutting cheese and salami at a picknick in the forest. Great times!

Sounds good to me! :thumbsup: For something like that it will serve you well! Later in the summer I got to post some Forester pics. Unfortunately, now my weekends are tied up for a while. :(

Just upgraded my Huntsman from plain red scales to ruby translucent. Since they didn't have regular Huntsman scales, I opted for Plus scales and added a pen. So now I have a Huntsman Plus :)

3tZYWzn.jpg

Zt40i3g.jpg

Last edited:
Back