Lets See Some Pure Fighters

Rob made wonderful knives. He was my friend and I miss him greatly. You have a beauty there.......enjoy!:thumbsup::)
Steven, he sure did make a great knife. I had been on the lookout for a knife by Rob for a long time and finally got my chance not long ago. Ended up buying the Chute Knife, a Dropped Hunter, and a Green River Skinner, all in ironwood to make a great set. I plan to build a display (probably shadow box style) to showcase all three together.

I'll add the only Rob Brown knife that I own. I believe it qualifies for this thread. I tried like hell to get another one from him - I had been on his list for several years when he passed way too soon. :( He made outstanding knives - and took pretty darn good pictures of them, too!

250hu3b.jpg

Last edited:
I'll add the only Ron Brown knife that I own. I believe it qualifies for this thread. I tried like hell to get another one from him - I had been on his list for several years when he passed way too soon. :( He made outstanding knives - and took pretty darn good pictures of them, too!

250hu3b.jpg

Absolutely splendid fighter and photos too. That sheath looks interesting - is it elephant? Thanks for sharing :)

Ok you see how on that besh wedge knife both sides of the knife are equal length? What if one of the sides was longer, altering the geometry of the besh wedge. Would that be possible?

Dunno, never tried.

Dunno, never tried.

Do you get what I am asking you though? If one side of the knife was ground so that the flat was longer and the other side left the same length it would skew the Besh wedge into more of a triangular pyramid shape.

Also is it possible to grind a double sided tanto besh wedge with the opposite chisel grinds like that, with the tip I described above,

in theory

Back