Lets See Some Pure Fighters

I'll add the only Rob Brown knife that I own. I believe it qualifies for this thread. I tried like hell to get another one from him - I had been on his list for several years when he passed way too soon. :( He made outstanding knives - and took pretty darn good pictures of them, too!

250hu3b.jpg

That's a beauty you have there. Thanks so much for posting it.
We have two wonderful makers here who were both taught by Rob and are making his patterns to his standard. If you were interested I'd be happy to send you their details.:)

Absolutely splendid fighter and photos too. That sheath looks interesting - is it elephant? Thanks for sharing :)

That one looks like Cape Buffalo. Rob used a lot of it.

Here is my collection of Rob's Knives...........(Almost all fighters so they qualify for this thread;))

wow, i would love to see a close up of those two san francisco-ish looking knives with the shields on the handles !

Thanks. I wanted a pair of Price style daggers with a symmetrical grind. These were Rob's first attempt at these and they came out beautifully. I'll try and get them out of the safe this week and click a few pics.:)

That's a beauty you have there. Thanks so much for posting it.
We have two wonderful makers here who were both taught by Rob and are making his patterns to his standard. If you were interested I'd be happy to send you their details.:)

That one looks like Cape Buffalo. Rob used a lot of it.

Here is my collection of Rob's Knives...........(Almost all fighters so they qualify for this thread;))

What a terrific collection!!!

I had an order with him for one of the Price-style daggers for which I waited for several years . . . but it was not meant to be! Yours looks gorgeous, although like the other fellow, I would love to see close-up pics.

3A9B2191-2422-4D8F-956F-4206CA7E414F.jpeg I posted these a while back, but the photo disappeared. The 9’” is a Darrel Ralph custom with an S-90-V blade. The 5 1/2” and 7” are Camillus factory handles with Darrel Ralph custom Stellite 6-K blades.

This was designed by the customer. The beer opener not only acts as a guard but also lends legitimacy to the piece if questioned. This knife is designed for the "Libre" fighting style that favors small concealment blades made for pikal.IMG_20180402_180647_277.jpg

Back