Lets See Some Pure Fighters

Four takes on double edged nasty.

ArOrvrKl.jpg

I love your knife. If your ever decide to offer up please let me know. That thing definitely endorses social distancing.
The funny thing is, I dont endorse that nonsense.

Time after time, evidence points to social distancing and masks and the bullshit not working.

North Dakota and Switzerland for instance.

Rant over

You're first in line should I move it. It has certainly grown on me. It was a butter knife when I got it. Some time with a 1x30 helped end that fiasco. Push cuts and hairless patches are the norm now. Once I decide to give it some serious use I'll probably try a micro bevel to toughen the edge a bit.

Without highjacking this thread, I agree that social distancing seems ridiculous and thank you.

That is a beauty!

I'm all out of Bagwells, but was just talking to Bill about this weird Spanish/Filipino fighting bowie I found. Checkered and scalloped guard, Spanish notch, and jimped ricosso for trapping. Balance is amazing. Pictured with another 19th century fighter--a Corsican Vendetta.

VMuLpTn.jpg

#1248, by bob Apleby is looking a lot like Charlie Ochs's Special Operations Bowie. John

It was a variation of Charlie Och's special ops bowie, but I asked Bob to tweak it to my specifications which included it to be able to be taken apart for cleaning and oiling due to the humidity of my use of it in the Philippines and Guam.

Back