Lets See Some Pure Fighters

Well, here's a substantial portion of my stimulus check. Burt Foster made my first custom knife, and I always swore I'd get another to replace that foolishly-sold knife from long ago. His Combat #4 model with black canvas micarta and his laminate steel (410 stainless cladding over 80CRV2 core).

Well, here's a substantial portion of my stimulus check. Burt Foster made my first custom knife, and I always swore I'd get another to replace that foolishly-sold knife from long ago. His Combat #4 model with black canvas micarta and his laminate steel (410 stainless cladding over 80CRV2 core).

That's a beauty! Made to work too!! Hoping for some in the wild pics!!!!!

That's a beauty! Made to work too!! Hoping for some in the wild pics!!!!!

Honestly I probably won't do anything with it. It's more of a sentimental piece because of how Burt made my first custom knife and how I admire his work ethic and philosophy. Of course, if I ever get the chance to get a fancier one, that will change...

50863021683_494b13242f_k.jpg

From Tanazacq this knife has only one purpose: the blade is very shiny because its was meant to be used in Africa, the locals find it has an extra power.
I has almost no guard because the knife could be sticked in the web gear.
It is rather "long" because the "bad ones" are rather big and tall.
The main use was to eliminate the terrorists in silence during the night.
It is no standard issue, the "legionairs" had to buy it with their own money.

At

Thanks Big Man! He is Risen! Happy Easter. Are you going to any shows this year Joe? Respect.

Already have ticket for Atlanta

I’ll be at Diskin’s booth like usual brother

You coming ?

if you do make me one of your little wharnies ......you started all that my man :)

call me to catch up 610 657 9515

Just finished this nasty stabber up for a sister of mine:

3/32" thick 1075
Chisel ground.
4" blade.

Vintage thread and Paracord handle with brass accent and garnet, epoxied in place. The finish is a chemistry experiment.

I call this design the Salivator. This is the fourth rendition made so far. The first two were done up by David Mary and were much nicer than these, which I am grinding myself. I have Very, very little experience. It's a minimalistic design based on a ringed Pikal (The Triple Edged Karambit, Matt called it) That I collab'd with CMFTW on. That design later proved extremely effective in a justified lethal force encounter.

Light and fast-

It sits in your hand with the point leading perfectly in the reverse grip, without needing any flexion of the wrist.

172836313-207586567832434-949243040861758355-n.jpg

Back