Lets see some Roberts

This is an Older Bowie from Matt. I have a few more to post in a bit. Matt's a really good maker but more importantly a hell of a nice guy to deal with. If ya got them, lets see them.Roberts.jpg

Matt’s an exceptional Maker and, as you know, an extraordinary individual.

You’ve seen the ones I got recently but I do have the first piece I got from him, many years ago, that I’ll get a picture of.

This set is handled in Walnut and from sometime ago. The camp knife has been used extensively and recently had a shitty re-etch by me. Good thing I'm north of the boarder or a possible lawsuit may be in order.:D Matt's.jpg

Dudley, I remember that chute knife. Linen micarta and bronze. I think it’s the second knife I sold.

Here's a couple of 2006 vintage...

standard.jpg

Here is the best mid tech Bowie ever made. Matt did the Devilfish Knives 3V Bowie to tremendous execution. I had 2 when they released, sold and or traded them. Then hunted another for 10 years. Not many people would do .270” 3V in a harpoon grind for a production run. I wish to hell he would do another run of any pattern.

7D4C1BC4-EA46-4569-92AA-98BA6C993826.jpeg

Great knives. What a maker. I just traded for a Devilfish. So excited to see it get here Tuesday. I've been looking for one for a few years too

Back