Let's see the "crowbars with a point"

I don’t know if folders really count, but here’s my CS 4-MAX.
gzK5CbQ.jpg

nuOWh6w.jpg

Since my previous post in this thread I've added another pointy prybar to my collection: a Medford Praetorian G.

NMyQWpr.jpg

To put this tip (0.19" stock) in perspective, here it is next to what I think of as an "average modern folder" spec-wise, a Griptilian (0.12" stock). It looks like a #2 pencil! :D

0CE3aAV.jpg

Got my fair share of these. This might look like a chef's knife from side on but it starts at 8mm thick and works its way down to 4 before tip. It chops decently but gets a lot of work in breaking apart and batoning old furniture to burn. Regent Long Knife from us, but modified significantly.
12695317_1022315014496305_2013032857_o-500x333.jpg

Maybe the meaning has changed, but I've always thought that a "crowbar with a point" was a derogatory term for a fixed-blade knife with probably at least an 8" blade. I figured the term was used by people who did not understand the uses, advantages, and importance of a big, tough, knife.

Last edited:
yup. cool knife. thanks for the reply
This thing?

VeiyDai.jpg

TOPS Knives, Lil' Redneck. A holdover (recently discontinued, I think) from the days when TOPS marketed themselves as "Knives for Oper8tors", although they didn't take themselves too seriously, while doing it.

Back