Let's see those 940's!

The one that came in the mail today
9df56fb04b8377b2790494043169fd21.jpg

RJ,

Who made that mini-fixed? Thx

P, I tried to pm you this info also, but your PMs are turned off [emoji15]. Btw, you have some killer 940s, I'm super jealous!

That ones made by Nikola Kovachev (I think that's his forum name here too). It's a sweet little chisel grind, he had a bunch for sale a few months ago in the knife makers section. He called it a scalpedashi.

Here's the thread I bought it from. He's out of Russia.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1341127-Scalpedashi-s-small-fixed-knives

Last edited:
Here's mine. G10 aftermarket scales (Deathofallthings). Got it from a fellow member here, who put a stellar edge on it. Love the blade to handle ratio. Really nice blade.

jdKOOK7.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my six together. Today's the first day they've all been in the same place. Only the 2 on the far right are pristine, all the others have wear (which makes them better [emoji3])
d2b6945bbf3904fd9eacc6fa74ad791f.jpg

Does anyone know if there will ever be a 940 in a FFG?

I loved my 940, but that thick blade was a turn off in the long run. The overall blade shape is awesome , but when I got it back from a regrind to 40 inclusive I was shocked at the size of the bevel.

lmhjlEh.jpg

The two on the right are new (to me), the one on the left was a graduation gift from my brother several years ago :)

Back