Lets See thoses MACHETE'S

I've got a couple on the way. I can't wait to see them in-person! It's next to impossible to track down a reliable source for that pattern

Any update or photos yet?

-----------------------

The new look...

original.jpg

I've only got a low-grade pic for now. Still waiting on my silver reflective umbrellas to get here. :p

CIMG9044.jpg

That's awesome they come with a black blade already and a leather sheath, thanks for postin up that pic!

No problem--it's a beast! More maneuverable in the hand than might be expected though. It handles very nicely and the handle shape is just right.

42blades,
I just had to pipe up, and say that I really like the looks of some of condors new stuff. Looks pretty good! I am really on the Machete trip this year so far. I just traded into a Fiddleback machete, and I just started reworking an ONtario of mine. I am torn, I like the Thai Enep from Condor, but its pricey....I think I might try the magnum kukri from Cold steel as well...looks pretty cool.
I also have a new full tang golok from Condor, that I LOVE, my favorite all time summer tool, ever!
Anyways, I have given you a hard time about these skinny, wimpy tools in the past, .....so...there...you where right. LOL.

42blades,
I just had to pipe up, and say that I really like the looks of some of condors new stuff. Looks pretty good! I am really on the Machete trip this year so far. I just traded into a Fiddleback machete, and I just started reworking an ONtario of mine. I am torn, I like the Thai Enep from Condor, but its pricey....I think I might try the magnum kukri from Cold steel as well...looks pretty cool.
I also have a new full tang golok from Condor, that I LOVE, my favorite all time summer tool, ever!
Anyways, I have given you a hard time about these skinny, wimpy tools in the past, .....so...there...you where right. LOL.

Bwahaha...welcome to the dark side! :D As far as the Enep is concerned--GO FOR IT. Either size--doesn't matter. Both the knife and the machete are the new golok of this year. Excellent in both design and execution. :thumbup:

EnepKnife.png

Last edited:
This is my most recent addition.
BHKmachete.jpg

I just sent some machetes to a few friends that are attending the Pathfinders gathering. I figured they could use them more than me since I have the BHK machete and the ESEE lite machete. I have been using the ESEE lite machete for some time now and love it. I think I will like the BHK machete as well.

DSCN4345.jpg

this was my grandfathers.RIP . its pushing 70 and still reminds of when I cleared the bush around his house with him.

DSCN4345.jpg

this was my grandfathers.RIP . its pushing 70 and still reminds of when I cleared the bush around his house with him.

That was made by Collins and Co for True Temper, nice machete

Makes me wonder why one person needs so many machetes. I have been giving mine away to people that are machete poor and keeping only the ones I use. Nice collection though. I would like to see you swing all those at onetime Joe.

Makes me wonder why one person needs so many machetes. I have been giving mine away to people that are machete poor and keeping only the ones I use. Nice collection though. I would like to see you swing all those at onetime Joe.

Chris, I'm writing a well researched book! And dude, you are on blade forums, can you really call someone having too many blades?

I used to have ALOT more, but I have been selling the doubles and triples to machete-less people in an effort to spread understanding and "out of the box" thinking in my area.

Be honest--how high of a ladder did you need to take that pic? :D

Edit: Also, I'm digging those pieces up top with the "Speed Bowie" handles. The one with the sable blade looks sweet! Sort of a modern shashka!

If you're serious about writing a book I am so down for that. Keep us posted!

Last edited:
Be honest--how high of a ladder did you need to take that pic? :D

Edit: Also, I'm digging those pieces up top with the "Speed Bowie" handles. The one with the sable blade looks sweet! Sort of a modern shashka!

If you're serious about writing a book I am so down for that. Keep us posted!

Tree!
Been working on the book for about a year now. Got tired of all the internet fake knowledge out there and started hard research. There are plenty of axe books out there with tons of knowledge that you don't see on the web, but no one has done justice for the sling blade. Alot of it is political though and I didn't want that to be a main focus, but rather all the real stuff no one even had an idea about.

Chris, I'm writing a well researched book! And dude, you are on blade forums, can you really call someone having too many blades?
I would like to hear more about the book. Yeah I know you can never have too many blades.

Its going to take a long time to finish because I have to go to the south pacific for a big portion of it.

Back