Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

7MoyEZf.jpg

There’s a heap of georgious knives in this thread, but I’ve never posted. I hope my Case trapper is up to snuff. This was my carry knife yesterday, I thought I’d share it here too.
O82n9Ck.jpg
Is that a mini trapper with pen? Whatever it is, I like it!

Exceptional Red Bone!

A true gem Paul!!!

My goodness, Paul! She's a beauty!

Outstanding covers. True redbones are really hard to find . I've been looking

Radiant red bone, Paul! Thanks for sharing.
Tim, James, Rick, John and Spaten, thank you, I am fortunate as this was gifted to me from my friend and brother from another mother Mark aka Markesharp. I have many vintage Case knives but without a doubt this is one of the best I own. I love that it's been used so I don't hesitate carrying it:thumbsup::cool:

Paul, it figures that your beautiful Texas Jack was a gift from Mark... he is so amazingly generous! Clearly you two were cut from the same cloth. Enjoy using that beauty!!! Mark you're awesome!!!

My most recent, a Delrin handled 6344 Medium Stockman from 1976. This one must have been an Olin Chemical Company gift knife, either for employees or customers. OH
Ps Jeff, I have had a Case 6345 like yours on my "to obtain" list for a long time - thanks to your beautiful picture I have bitten the bullet and ordered one this morning! BB

Case-6344-Medium-Stockman-1976-1.jpg

B., that's a beautiful little stockman, and with Olin Corp. right across the Mississippi from us here in the St. Louis area, just a little more special. My duck hunting partner worked for Olin for about 15 years. Can't wait to see the new equal end!

Back