Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Backpocket in 154-CM

uUBRb72h.jpg

That is absolutely gorgeous, Buzz! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Case knocked it out of the park with that one.

qYfPM3y.jpg

Just picked this one up locally. Went for drywall screws and stumbled across a Case display, a fortuitous find. I wasn't even aware of this pattern and I'm already in love. I love single springs with blades on either end and this one is a perfect example of what I like in a knife; easy pull with great snap, and no friggin' half stops!

Been awhile since "new" Case barlows were being posted.
Here's my favorite of the 2019s (happy to report it has no issues, at least as good as the pre-70s Cases) might have to pick up a clip blade too, when they are restocked! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
OS18i5V.jpg

Last edited:
Great knife and great picture, James! My 2-Blade came in a few days ago. Just haven't got around to picture-taking. Case did a very good job with these. Superb fit/finish/action. Really pleased!
Thanks Al. Yes, I am more than pleased with mine, maybe even a little surprised with the quality. Outstanding F&F,and good snap. Smooth action with about a 5 pull. Glad you are enjoying your two blade!

Here's mine...
apuLRC9.jpg

Fit/Finish & Walk/Talk just about perfect.

Nice! A real beauty. How do you feel about the lighter bone color? I ordered both on mine when they came back in stock the other night. Both of my box labels say Second Cut Bone or something. I don't prefer the lighter color and I was hoping for some squiggly orange color, but they are still good looking. One even has some hints of blue in there.

Nice! A real beauty. How do you feel about the lighter bone color? I ordered both on mine when they came back in stock the other night. Both of my box labels say Second Cut Bone or something. I don't prefer the lighter color and I was hoping for some squiggly orange color, but they are still good looking. One even has some hints of blue in there.

I'd prefer it to be darker. I'll probably end up doing a dye job on this one... as light as it is, I'll have more color options.

I'd prefer it to be darker. I'll probably end up doing a dye job on this one... as light as it is, I'll have more color options.

Yeah I'm with you there. I've never tried dyeing a knife... since Easter is coming up maybe I'll throw it right on in with the eggs!

In all seriousness, if you do decide to dye it, I would be interested in seeing the process.

Back