Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Case Copperlock, large and small in Yellow Delrin and CV. :D

33751301128_abcd6d8b66_b_d.jpg

Outstanding!!!!! That's an awesome pair.

I've been keeping my eyes open for a good deal on a yellow large Copperlock.
Thanks Buzz! I found this large model at the Badger Knife Show in Janesville Wisconsin. I got an extremely good price on it, well less than half what I’ve seen them go far! It was on a table that belonged to a couple. I asked the lady how much she wanted and she was fascinated with my Southern accent so I offered her $10 less than she was asking! ;) She took it! :eek:

Case Copperlock, large and small in Yellow Delrin and CV
Very nice notable pair of LB's Ron.

Some oldies:
Incredible collection Barry!

Barry, that Daddy Barlow on the Right has wrinkles.
:D Beautiful Granddaddy Al.

I tend to forget that I have this.
Love raindrop Dam and Case canoes. Beautiful Paul.

Picked up this red bone XX era pruner, used but not abused, have seen the red bone turn orange from carry and use, this knife still has a lot of life left in it.
The orange that comes only with time on some of these redbone Cases is to die for. That pruner is jaw dropping gorgeous John! Constantly and consistently amazed at your acquisitions and the regularity thereof. :cool:

Thanks Buzz! I found this large model at the Badger Knife Show in Janesville Wisconsin. I got an extremely good price on it, well less than half what I’ve seen them go far! It was on a table that belonged to a couple. I asked the lady how much she wanted and she was fascinated with my Southern accent so I offered her $10 less than she was asking! ;) She took it! :eek:

I think I need to work on developing a southern accent.

Some oldies:

lkNJw1B.jpg

Wow, Barry. That is a breathtaking collection!!!

Back