Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Case two blade Jack circa 1920/1940 with beautiful Red Stag, nice full blades:thumbsup:
pIJYBm.jpg

tgnX1h.jpg

ylNdds.jpg

Ts3VyN.jpg
Exquisite! :thumbsup::cool::eek:

Maybe it's just me, but I wish they made a regular slipjoint Russlock...call it a Russ Clip or something like that. Just the back spring and same overall blade shape, just without the spur on the back and flush with the spring. A lockback version would be great too. I really like the pocket worn red bone on that one.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me, but I wish they made a regular slipjoint Russlock...call it a Russ Clip or something like that. Just the back spring and same overall blade shape, just without the spur on the back and flush with the spring. A lockback version would be great too. I really like the pocket worn red bone on that one.
My Son gave me this one for Christmas, I have to admit I am not very good at opening it, so it sits as a Queen, not as a user.:(

Went to a little Case knife event today. I looked around and at first I didn't see the #1 knife on my wish list, so I bought a Buck 112LT and a Vic minichamp. Took those to the car then came back for another look around. Oh, there's the CV display. And there's the pocket worn whiskey bone tribal lock (TB612010L CV). Score! (Oh, ma'am, could you come over here with your key, please?) Also bought a Case sheath for it.

Oh, yeah, and I got the box autographed by Tony Bose himself! ;):):cool:

32932325887_5d7f415e21_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back