Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

An update from my post No.2912........with a story.

I mentioned I love Case knives, but they are very expensive in the UK compared to what you guys in the US pay.
Member "Hornetguy" (Drew) asked me to send him an email, which I did.
He asked for my address, as he was going to send me a new Case Canoe which he didn't really use (Canoe and Stockmans being my favourite patterns). He refused any form of payment even for postage, bearing in mind he'd be shipping it all the way from Texas to the UK!

Some days later when the package arrived, I was surprised to see an additional knife as well!!. A Case toothpick Damascus (I've never owned a Damascus knife before).
I cannot say how grateful I am to Drew, and it shows just how kind & thoughtful some people / members are.
Excuse my pics (which suck compared to the fabulous ones you guys manage - I really need to improve!!)

@Drew - you are a star, and I wanted everyone on here to know that.
Thanks again.

wBlfAzm.jpg

rw9HQln.jpg

ett6SB4.jpg
Wonderful gifts! Kudos to @hornetguy!
:thumbsup:

I really like this little guy. I've always wondered why they never offered it in more handle options. If they threw some chestnut bone on there and kept the as ground blades, they would definitely have a classic...
My dad had this knife back in the late ‘70’s. It had fake picked bone scales made dark brown plastic (delrin). The blades were CV. Very practical little Jack.

My dad had this knife back in the late ‘70’s. It had fake picked bone scales made dark brown plastic (delrin). The blades were CV. Very practical little Jack.

No doubt. Even the different colored delrin would work great. I love the little clip blade on that guy. I also think they should use the as ground blades on more models....

Back