Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Thanks for the kind words, Greg!!!
I like hearing that I am putting up what y'all like!!:cool:

I took this USA on a quick walk this morning.
bMkUA3al.jpg

A venerable old Greenbone, Â !! Of all the Case knives I have owned, I have enjoyed carefully-used ones that have a few miles on them, the most!!
It does not devalue one to use it, and you get to enjoy the goodness of a venerable, well-made antique!!:)

A venerable old Greenbone, Â !! Of all the Case knives I have owned, I have enjoyed carefully-used ones that have a few miles on them, the most!!
It does not devalue one to use it, and you get to enjoy the goodness of a venerable, well-made antique!!:)
On that note, my newest Case is a lovely user stockman I received from R rishma this week. I plan to use it often!
uhTd05e.jpg

Hello Charlie, it's their most important part, they have had a nice life before and it's visible . :):thumbsup:

Â

I just received a new 2020 Case Sodbuster Jr. in Rough Black. This is not a review of the sodbuster, just my impressions of this individual piece.
First of all the rough black (also called "gum fuddy") has always been one of my favorites. Because the soddie is a barehead the jigging covers both sides completely. A nice even pull I'd say is about a 5-6 with no half stops. There are no gaps. The blade may be off center by a hair and that's what it is, hair popping sharp. IMG_3226_copy_1024x775.jpg

Back