Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

I’ve been itching to get a Texas Jack for quite some time, and that pic isn’t helping me resist. What a nice patina.
They're definitely a great knife.
I did modify the secondary into a clip though, they look like a standard pen blade in many stock photos but for some reason they actually have this funky drop point shape I just didn't care for.

One of my favourites:
XkR1PhT.jpg

Well, I went through all my knife places here at home - shop, shed, house, etc., collected all the Case knives I could find (99.9% sure I got them all) and with the exception of the ones I'm picturing below, sold them all. Had to thin the collection so away they went.

Yellow - Sowbellies; Sod Buster Junior; Peanut; Large (75) Stockman; Medium (47) Stockman
Top Down - Folding Hunter; Texas Jack; Whaler; Equestrian; Sowbelly (Navy Edition)
TMFKHce.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I went through all my knife places here at home - shop, shed, house, etc., collected all the Case knives I could find (99.9% sure I got them all) and with the exception of the ones I'm picturing below, sold them all. Had to thin the collection so away they went.

Yellow - Sowbellies; Sod Buster Junior; Peanut; Large (75) Stockman; Medium (47) Stockman
Top Down - Folding Hunter; Texas Jack; Whaler; Equestrian; Sowbelly (Navy Edition)
TMFKHce.jpg
Good keepers, Ed!!:thumbsup:
I've been putting off that same job!! Which to keep forever - which to send to a new custodian!!:eek:

Back