Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Whether stainless or CV... can you tell that I tend to prefer the single blade models? :)
ENQBm5F.jpg

I bought this 1989 059L SSP a year ago or more. At the time I had no idea what I might use it for because the blade is very thin and delicate. But, for $12 I figured it was worth picking it up since it is a somewhat unique design. Well, during the recent unpleasantness I've been trying to learn how to draw. I needed a way to sharpen my pencils so bought a package of single-edge razor blades, but then I thought, "Why not put the little Case to use?".
Sharpening pencils is kind of fun! It's relaxing like whittling, but not nearly as challenging. (I use medium grit sandpaper to put the finished point on the lead.)
This barn is one I've photographed many times. It's located not too far from where my great-great and great-great-great grandparents once lived.

50030044683_309511a99d_b.jpg

I bought this 1989 059L SSP a year ago or more. At the time I had no idea what I might use it for because the blade is very thin and delicate. But, for $12 I figured it was worth picking it up since it is a somewhat unique design. Well, during the recent unpleasantness I've been trying to learn how to draw. I needed a way to sharpen my pencils so bought a package of single-edge razor blades, but then I thought, "Why not put the little Case to use?".
Sharpening pencils is kind of fun! It's relaxing like whittling, but not nearly as challenging. (I use medium grit sandpaper to put the finished point on the lead.)
This barn is one I've photographed many times. It's located not too far from where my great-great and great-great-great grandparents once lived.

50030044683_309511a99d_b.jpg
That’s pretty darn good for learning.

Back