Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Just arrived: 2017 Wharncliffe Copperlock with corn cob jig burnt indigo bone. As nice as any Case knife I have ever bought. Centered blade, excellent F&F, nicely ground blade, very sharp, extremely pointy, no blade play, solid lockup. Pull about a 4, good W&T. I like the long pull but it's easy to pinch open too. Got it for a good price, listed as a trade show display model. I've wanted one of these for a long time.

50379700421_5807a27091_b.jpg

Last edited:
No denying it, Case has produced some great knives over the years!!
The Case XX period (est. '40 - '64) made some great tributes to the old equal end pattern, one of the oldest cutlery patterns!!
Here is a #6294, a 4 1/4 inch Jack, with a hefty spear blade, ready to proudly ride in your jeans, and accomplish a huge variety of everyday tasks, with aplomb!!:cool:
The Red-Brown handles are just icing on the cake!!;)Cigar 6294 1.jpg Cigar 6294 2.jpg Cigar 6294 3.jpg

No denying it, Case has produced some great knives over the years!!
The Case XX period (est. '40 - '64) made some great tributes to the old equal end pattern, one of the oldest cutlery patterns!!
Here is a #6294, a 4 1/4 inch Jack, with a hefty spear blade, ready to proudly ride in your jeans, and accomplish a huge variety of everyday tasks, with aplomb!!:cool:
The Red-Brown handles are just icing on the cake!!;)View attachment 1433460 View attachment 1433461 View attachment 1433462
My favorite pattern and era. Beautiful knife! Thanks for sharing!

Back