Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

9378f060-5695-4d3b-8f0e-5edf1d811bff-jpeg.1501980
Both are really nice! :cool::thumbsup:

I received $10 in rewards points from the local hardware store today and I knew they carried a case model I've been interested in , so I figured today was the perfect time to get one.

Maybe they were just off a bit on the 6235 in 2016 ?
I must be pretty lucky with Case, because this has the worst F&F of any case I've gotten and it still has it where it counts.
It's sharp, tight, and has good W&T.

The Case Mini-Trapper w/ a Wharncliffe blade is a winner for me. The size disappears in your pocket without being to small. You can find them in CV if thats what you like. The Ones that I have do not have any of the issues that people have been complaining about with Case knives, these days. A great knife for the money.

djfs3GA.jpg

The Case Mini-Trapper w/ a Wharncliffe blade is a winner for me. The size disappears in your pocket without being to small. You can find them in CV if thats what you like. The Ones that I have do not have any of the issues that people have been complaining about with Case knives, these days. A great knife for the money.

djfs3GA.jpg
Almost all my Case knives are packed away out of sight in boxes as we finish our basement. In the meantime it’s great to see all these pictures until I can get mine out again. Those single blade wharncliffes are fantastic! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

djfs3GA.jpg
They were my absolute favorite knives for a while, back when I carried all my knives in my watch pocket. I had about a dozen of them, but sold one and gave the rest away as gifts. Kinda miss having one around now.

Great pick-up.Really nice bone. Will it be a user.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.
Thanks, it will be a user for sure! I really like the proportions of this one even though I tend to like larger knives. I certainly like how the spear blade looks on this one versus the larger model. The blade looks small for the handle of the larger model imho, this one the proportions are just right. :thumbsup:

Back