Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

JohnDF JohnDF You're welcome John. Glad it showed up quick for you. I imagine you've noticed, I like mine a lot. Hope yours either brings you many years of reliable service or, if you choose, maybe even something better in trade. Have a good week and keep em' sharp. 🗡️

JohnDF JohnDF You're welcome John. Glad it showed up quick for you. I imagine you've noticed, I like mine a lot. Hope yours either brings you many years of reliable service or, if you choose, maybe even something better in trade. Have a good week and keep em' sharp. 🗡️
Thank you, James. :)
It will see pocket time on those days I feel like carrying a larger single Clip blade.

My latest single blade Sowbelly with Navy Blue jigged bone covers and NAVY shield. It came with a really prominent etch but I've managed to remove it with Automotive laquer thinner and a cotton tipped Q-tip without scratching the blade. There's still the ghost of the etch but it'll fade out all the way with use.

1624299438507.png

Just received my Case Single Yellow Copperhead
I'm really happy, the blade is pretty well centered and only one very very very small gap.
Thanks James redsparrow redsparrow for bringing it to my attention...

Looks good and glad your happy with it also ordered one last week

I love my Copperheads

nZ5EDto.jpg

My latest single blade Sowbelly with Navy Blue jigged bone covers and NAVY shield. It came with a really prominent etch but I've managed to remove it with Automotive laquer thinner and a cotton tipped Q-tip without scratching the blade. There's still the ghost of the etch but it'll fade out all the way with use.

View attachment 1586872
Beautiful Snowbelly Ed 👍🏻

This one came in the mail today. Think I lucked out and got a nice one. No blade play pretty centered and flush springs. Knife came sharp only criticism is slight gaps between liner and spring. For a future user knife I'm happy. This buy was another direct result of this thread.
dMzxe6B.jpg

This one came in the mail today. Think I lucked out and got a nice one. No blade play pretty centered and flush springs. Knife came sharp only criticism is slight gaps between liner and spring. For a future user knife I'm happy. This buy was another direct result of this thread.
dMzxe6B.jpg
Looks really nice Catdaddy, I’m about ready to pop for one as well…a guy can only take so much. 😉

Back