Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

toda1485.jpg

Does anybody have any idea what this tang stamp stands for on a 1980's Case?
I have a feeling it's a Collector's Club stamp, but I can't find any information on it.
Maybe waynorth waynorth Charlie knows, he's got a bunch of gorgeous old Case knives.
Who knows... maybe it stands for Charlie Campagna ;)

Last edited:
Does anybody have any idea what this tang stamp stands for on a 1980's Case?
I have a feeling it's a Collector's Club stamp, but I can't find any information on it.
Maybe waynorth waynorth Charlie knows, he's got a bunch of gorgeous old Case knives.
Haven’t a clue but am curious also. Cool stamp

Arrived a couple of days ago. Might be the best out of box Case knife I've received in some time. I re-profile all Jr Sodbusters I get to my liking. Other than that the fit and finish on this knife is impeccable. Perfect blade grind, silky smooth open and close, centered CV blade with no play, beautifully matched covers, no gaps at all. With my re-profile (less belly towards the tip) I really like this knife. I have several Case knives and this one is at the top of the list :thumbsup:
oL2h8S.jpg

08z3Dv.jpg

Arrived a couple of days ago. Might be the best out of box Case knife I've received in some time. I re-profile all Jr Sodbusters I get to my liking. Other than that the fit and finish on this knife is impeccable. Perfect blade grind, silky smooth open and close, centered CV blade with no play, beautifully matched covers, no gaps at all. With my re-profile (less belly towards the tip) I really like this knife. I have several Case knives and this one is at the top of the list :thumbsup:
oL2h8S.jpg

08z3Dv.jpg
Re-profile looks more usable. What tools did you use? I have been thinking of re-profiling one.
Thanks
Rick

Back