Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

1979 6318 Stockman
rta4RMw.jpg

I really like your re-profile job... makes the tip a lot more useful (my one complaint about the sodbuster pattern). 🤠 :thumbsup:
I guess I'm in good company... that's my complaint about the sodbusters, and I reprofiled my GEC bull nose just about like that, plus rounded the edges of the handle.... it's very sleek feeling (and using) now.

Arrived a couple of days ago. Might be the best out of box Case knife I've received in some time. I re-profile all Jr Sodbusters I get to my liking. Other than that the fit and finish on this knife is impeccable. Perfect blade grind, silky smooth open and close, centered CV blade with no play, beautifully matched covers, no gaps at all. With my re-profile (less belly towards the tip) I really like this knife. I have several Case knives and this one is at the top of the list :thumbsup:
oL2h8S.jpg

08z3Dv.jpg
Very nice Paul ! The Sodbuster JR is a great run for case. Everyone one I have has the same perfect pulls as far as not being a bear trap but enough to give you confidence when using. Also like yours fit and finish is spot on 👍🏻

Back