Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

I'm not sure, but I think Case stopped making these diminutive little 62055 jacks in '79 or so, which may be why I don't see too many of them around here. Wonder if Case would consider bringing these back. This one was made in 1970.
U1U5QsZ.jpg

2W5dSkP.jpg

Nice! That smooth antique bone looks good on every Case I've seen it on, IMHO.

I recently purchased a SAB on a copperhead. The scales didn't match up to good and the retailer was happy to exchange it. The second one I got had perfect alignment, almost no gaps, and gorgeous scales. Then I noticed the bolters were not engraved...... On well, everything looks great. Just curious, did anyone else get one with normal bolsters?

Best regards,

I recently purchased a SAB on a copperhead. The scales didn't match up to good and the retailer was happy to exchange it. The second one I got had perfect alignment, almost no gaps, and gorgeous scales. Then I noticed the bolters were not engraved...... On well, everything looks great. Just curious, did anyone else get one with normal bolsters?

Best regards,

Both of the smooth antique bone patterns I have are without engraving. I don't have any of the newer patterns (yet?). Recycled pic from last year...
original.jpg

I'm referring to the engraved line on the bolster close to the smooth bone. Mine was just like any other case.....

Best regards,

Got this one recently. Beautiful covers and a nice blade combo made me jump! Ten dots didn't hurt, either.

7XkBNYh.jpg
I have the nine dot version of that one that I have been meaning to post. It's interesting that, unlike the current run of copperheads, these are configured with the large pen/small spear blade configured as the main. I've been carrying mine the last few days. Great knife!

I'm not sure, but I think Case stopped making these diminutive little 62055 jacks in '79 or so, which may be why I don't see too many of them around here. Wonder if Case would consider bringing these back. This one was made in 1970.
U1U5QsZ.jpg

2W5dSkP.jpg
With CV blades I'd probably scoop one up in a heartbeat.
What are we looking at for lengths ?

U1U5QsZ.jpg

2W5dSkP.jpg
Nice ten-dot '055 pattern, Donald!! I like those smaller "cigars" as Equal Ends were called at one time!!
Here is a Tested 64055!!64055P mark.jpg64055P pile.jpg

Back