Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

This just arrived today, it's my first copperhead pattern and I'm impressed! Half stops were a pleasant surprise as well.20210918_114956_copy_864x1152.jpg20210918_114922_copy_864x1152.jpgIf I had to nit-pick, the only thing even close to a flaw would be the centering of the pen, but it favors the nail nick side, so that's actually a good thing as I tend to press a little too hard pulling out the secondary on occasion. Great job CASE!20210918_115112_copy_864x1152.jpg

This just arrived today, it's my first copperhead pattern and I'm impressed! Half stops were a pleasant surprise as well.View attachment 1642606View attachment 1642605If I had to nit-pick, the only thing even close to a flaw would be the centering of the pen, but it favors the nail nick side, so that's actually a good thing as I tend to press a little too hard pulling out the secondary on occasion. Great job CASE!View attachment 1642607
Wow Matt, that’s a really nice looking Copperhead! 😎👍

This just arrived today, it's my first copperhead pattern and I'm impressed! Half stops were a pleasant surprise as well.
I like it!! Love half stops as well!! :thumbsup:

Here's an older knife for your perusal - 10 Dot (1970) 6392 Large Stockman!!
Shown it before but 2 of these pics are new!!
Sorry for the scratched scanner - I wonder if i could polish it??
6392 1.jpg6392 Redbone 1.jpg6392 Redbone 2.jpg

OK. Follow-up to yesterday's post of the smooth old red bone Tear Drop, the Mini Copperlock version I'm a little sour on. (No, I haven't done a clean and lube yet.) The issue follows in the next post.
original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

And on a "brighter" note... the Patriot Kirinite family keeps growing. Been looking for these and grabbing them when I can find them, in the patterns I like. The two new ones are the Tribal Lock and the Tear Drop.
original.jpg

edit - forgot I also have a Peanut.

Last edited:
I have a couple of recent production Case stockman with spring gaps but nothing like that. yours would make me 'twitchy' as well.

I have a couple of recent production Case stockman with spring gaps but nothing like that. yours would make me 'twitchy' as well.

Yeah, a good portion of my Case knives have some level of gapping, most only visible holding them up to a strong light. Not too twitchy about those.

And on a "brighter" note... the Patriot Kirinite family keeps growing. Been looking for these and grabbing them when I can find them, in the patterns I like. The two new ones are the Tribal Lock and the Tear Drop.
original.jpg

edit - forgot I also have a Peanut.
Gotta agree Gordon, that is a big gap on an otherwise nice looking knife, that would bother me also, but that’s a great looking collection of Patriots!😎👍

Back