Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Love this one !
q4JPeUf.jpg

Perhaps I should have waited to post these on "Whittler Wednesday." This is
the large 6380 whittler from 1976.
You can post a 6380 any time, IMO, Donald!! I love those whittlers!!

Here is a Cattle pattern from 1987, an NKCA club knife. '87 was a mediocre time for Case - their grinds and fit & finish were not up to their best. This knife sits in my safe with better examples of Case, grumbling because it gets no attention!! :oops:Club NKCA 1987 1.jpgClub NKCA 1987 2.jpg

You can post a 6380 any time, IMO, Donald!! I love those whittlers!!

Here is a Cattle pattern from 1987, an NKCA club knife. '87 was a mediocre time for Case - their grinds and fit & finish were not up to their best. This knife sits in my safe with better examples of Case, grumbling because it gets no attention!! :oops:View attachment 1643984View attachment 1643985
I've not seen a shield like that on a Case knife. The patina on this knife is excellent.

This one just arrived next day air because I’m so patient;)
SMKW Exclusive Case Trapper Test pilot run less then 500 made, 1095 blade steel with burlap Micarta covers. Folks I think I just hit the lottery it is perfect in every possible way. Blades are dead centered with no blade run with Beautiful walk and talk right out of the box! I will let the pictures do the talking but this one checks everything box possible.The back springs are nice and snug to.
I can not stop smiling omg it’s nice 😁
lnnGEQo.jpg

PavI6A1.jpg

RPZfSHA.jpg

3iQEhfX.jpg

This one just arrived next day air because I’m so patient;)
SMKW Exclusive Case Trapper Test pilot run less then 500 made, 1095 blade steel with burlap Micarta covers. Folks I think I just hit the lottery it is perfect in every possible way. Blades are dead centered with no blade run with Beautiful walk and talk right out of the box! I will let the pictures do the talking but this one checks everything box possible.The back springs are nice and snug to.
I can not stop smiling omg it’s nice 😁
lnnGEQo.jpg

PavI6A1.jpg

RPZfSHA.jpg

3iQEhfX.jpg
That’s an awesome one Ed! 👍 I was hoping you’d FINALLY get a nice Case knife! 🤣🤣🤣

This one is my new favorite 😁
All kidding aside man they knocked this one out of the park !!!! Omg it’s nice even the blade grind is perfect and hair popping sharp and I still can’t stop smiling or laughing at your reply 🤣🙂
I do what I can buddy! 🤣👍

Back