Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

In my experience, almost without exception, Case does the swaybacks VERY well. The swayback jacks (two blades) even have a wrap-around spring for the shorter pen blade. Very classy....

iUBNmx.jpg
Totally agree hornetguy, currently I only have one Jack and two Gents and they are all very well made indeed. I like the swayback, but I wouldn’t mind if they were 1/4” bigger.

Top Banana!!
Tidbit of history; Case produced some knives with a "yellow undertoned" Rodgers bone between WWI, and WWII!! Here is a Case Tested XX, # 6231 3/4 Jack with that bone on it!!
Ancient collectors like myself 🤣 refer to this as Case "Banana Bone"!!
Yellow 6231 half A.jpgYellow 6231 half B.jpgYellow 6231 half C.jpg

Newer Case. The more I handle and use these little Tear Drops, the more I like them. I still think it's an odd shape, but it does fit my hand nicely.

With the lighting I have, I can't quite catch the depth of the translucency in the lighter areas of the Bermuda Green.
original.jpg

What an absolute beauty!
The 4 blade Case stockman is probably the only stockman pattern Case I do not have in my collection. Perhaps someday when I find the right specimen.
I hope you find one!! I've sold a few 3-blades over the years, but resisted all offers on this one, especially since they don't show up often!

If anyone has a black & red micarta, how vibrant is the red? I have seen some pictures where it looks like a bright red and I have seen some photos where it looks more like a maroon. Thanks....

Best regards,

Some CaseXX mother of pearl & a couple abalone. Most all of them are from the 80's and 90's. The little Appaloose Pocket Hunters are 2000 models & the mammoth Doc knife is a 2003. Of all the Case knives out there I would say my favorites are any with abalone handles or damascus blades. I only have maybe 6-7 w/ damascus...I'll take a pic of them in a few but I'll warn you, my picture taking skills seem to be getting even worse if that is possible.

mammoth.jpg
pocket hunters.jpgpearls.jpg

Back