Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Out of the safe for Turkey day carry

Z4056TW.jpg

Thank you John, I'm very happy with it. The pull and snap in all positions is fantastic, and the spring is flush at half stop which is just a bonus as far as I'm concerned. Great quality, as are all the 70s/80s Case knives in my experience
That's a beauty, with nice stag too. 🤠 :thumbsup:

View attachment 1689161Case 6344 Small Stockman.
I really much prefer these as ground blades as opposed to the normal mirror finish that Case does.
Me too, if they're not going to use CV enough then they should just stick to the as ground finish.
The shiny blades look okay if you're going to display them, but I don't do that and am not a fan.

Only exception being my first 6208, BSA in a beautiful red bone.
Something about that one just hits the nail on the head, and it's a combination I'd never in a million years pick if I had the choice.

This one is almost perfect, and I sure hope whoever had their hands on it is still working there because.

Going to set up the nativity scene in the yard today and put up the rest of the outside decorations - Christmas balls in one of the dogwoods, lobster pot tree on the porch, etc. I imagine I will use up plenty of light cord and tiewraps. This Case 6332 will get some work - touched up the edge so it will cut easily while I’m up on a ladder. OH
Case-6332-Medium-Stockman-1978-2.jpg

Back