Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Zippo Mini Copperlock Smooth White bone

xihCXjU.jpg

bps014y.jpg

Agreed ! Also it’s a very solid back lock 👍🏻
Love that Red bone on yours !!
The red bone Mini is the only knife I've ever sent to Case for repair. When I first received it, the blade would crash into the liner very early and then scrape all the way down. I considered sending it back to the vendor, but then decided to send Case an email and ask them if this was normal. Shortly, I received a reply saying they'd like to see the knife, please use the attached mailing label, etc. Three or four weeks later it comes back nicely centered. Other than that, the walk and talk is excellent, the lock up tight with zero play, flush springs, no gaps. Really a well made knife. Other than the blade :rolleyes: :p

I also have a yellow delrin Mini and it arrived perfect out of the box :thumbsup:

Mike, when it came back did it still have the blade rubs, or had they polished it out?

The red bone Mini is the only knife I've ever sent to Case for repair. When I first received it, the blade would crash into the liner very early and then scrape all the way down. I considered sending it back to the vendor, but then decided to send Case an email and ask them if this was normal. Shortly, I received a reply saying they'd like to see the knife, please use the attached mailing label, etc. Three or four weeks later it comes back nicely centered. Other than that, the walk and talk is excellent, the lock up tight with zero play, flush springs, no gaps. Really a well made knife. Other than the blade :rolleyes: :p

I also have a yellow delrin Mini and it arrived perfect out of the box :thumbsup:
Glad to hear case took care of you :)
All my Mini Copperlocks have had no issues and I’ve been very happy with them. The zippo line have been absolutely stellar to 👍🏻

Back