Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Beautiful! Can I ask the cover material please.

,,,Mike in Canada
Thank you Mike. Ivory as per “Traders Pocket Knife Price Guide volume 9” by James Parker, Ed Henley and Tony Foster.

Ralph in Utah

S8xPFmD.jpg

1965 - 1969 era Case 6265 Folding Hunter

Case 6265 Folding Hunter 11 .jpg

The pull on this knife will match any hard pull on any knife. Even oiled and cleaned, the pull is a 12 on a 1 to 10 scale. Many of the older Case 6265 Folding Hunters had hard pulls. It's a great knife and when I used to get out and about on our property, or while hunting, it was a grate knife. If I'm not mistaken, Harry Old Engineer Old Engineer can attest to this. Or is it Bruce Old Hunter Old Hunter . Anyway, someone can.

Last edited:
Case 1116, 1920-1940. Typically, this model has a small spey blade, but at some point, somebody did an excellent job modifying it to a very useful drop point blade. This knife has become one of my favorite carry knives.

LL4nyN5.jpg

Over 20 years old!! 😲 Junior Stockman #83087 with grade A pearl handles!! Came in a velvet box - and bought from the Case dealer at the Oregon Knife Show 20 years ago!!Pearl 83087 A.jpgPearl 83087 B.jpgPearl 83087 C.jpg
As usual, the scratches on my old scanner glass are showing up! :(

Last edited:
Very beautiful and somewhat rare 75. I don't have my spreadsheet handy but if memory serves me right it was the only 75 pattern Pocket Worn.
Thank You.. If ya get a chance, please let me know what you find out.
John

Back