Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Pair of Yellows

7NSLL2j.jpg
Cute picture! 😎👍

A9600408-5685-48D3-AB88-507D4536596A.pngThis is my favorite old Case Pearl pattern 8271 with dovetailed bolsters. They were made from the Case Brothers era up until the mid 1940s. I have at least one of every variation made and this duplicate just arrived today. Some had file secondaries, some were stainless, some had nail nicks. This is probably one of the last to be made.
vug1FXP.mp4

Last edited:
0480C664-90FF-4BA5-9229-83B9285664FF.jpegHere is a follow up to my earlier post of the Case 8271 Dovetailed Pearl Pen. I started collecting this pattern about 20 years ago and my goal was to get at least one of each variation from each Case Era, 1900-1940s. That was accomplished a couple years ago, so now I just search for nice examples to add to the pile. The oldest of the bunch is the Case Brothers version opened in the center.

This one arrived yesterday. Checked it out at a Case dealer this summer, almost picked it up but went with a Tribal Lock in synthetic Ebony instead. It’s been bouncing around in my head ever since. Got a discount offer so I went for it! I think this is one of Case’s best looking Wharncliffe blades, throw in brushed bolsters,a satin finished blade, and Micarta and…well let’s just say it was a no brainer. 😊1CF22031-2032-42FC-8690-35736B3CA0B1.jpeg

Last edited:
Just took this one out of the box.
Case Bose Amber Bone Saw cut Barehead Sway back. Case knocked this one out of the park !!
No gaps , centered blade , nice and snappy walk and talk and the saw cut bone is beautiful😍

vtPjB4w.jpg

jjX5a8L.jpg

P3pNzK9.jpg

Looks like you got an excellent one. And yeah the Amber Sawcut is a beaut. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I hope the one I ordered is as good as yours.

Back