Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

My daughter gave me this Case Medium Trapper on her wedding day. She had the handle inscribed "I Loved You First". This Case is truly special to me.

83539146-23EA-4C74-81D2-93649933D0CA_zpsoxwdmqjk.jpg

That is definitely a special one. Melts a father's heart, no doubt!

Beautiful single springs, Al!! Every one of them!!

Real nice collection, Ed!! Case doesn't get as much mention as some, but they have made very relevant and beautiful knives in various periods of their existence; some even now!!

My daughter gave me this Case Medium Trapper on her wedding day. She had the handle inscribed "I Loved You First". This Case is truly special to me.

83539146-23EA-4C74-81D2-93649933D0CA_zpsoxwdmqjk.jpg
Not often we get to see a priceless knife!
Congrats on being a great daddy!

ALWAYS A PLEASURE to see your knives Charlie and I agree with Ed...the Red Stag is AMAZING:cool::thumbsup:

Al, nice matched set!

Ed, great collection. I especially like the scales on those two lockbacks.:thumbsup:

Charlie, truly superb! The serpentine jack with the blood red streaks is really great. You said it exactly, Case knives have a lot of genuine old time goodness.

Thanks to all for sharing.

Thanks and that's a great bunch, Ed!

Thank you kindly, Tim, Charlie, Jeff and Tom!

Al and Ed, you've inspired me to make some more pictures! I have culled some of my Case Collection, and scanned the keepers, so here we are with some single-spring 2-blades!
I'll do them in two posts.
View attachment 795520
I think I can. I think I can. :D:eek:

I agree with others, Charlie. I love seeing your Case knives. Fine, fine examples that inspire and dazzle! I especially like the cigars and the old reds!

2-Blade Single Springs...
LLJeb1E.jpg

Screamers all of them! But particularly that Serp Pen:D:cool::cool:

Lot of quality knives here from Ed, Al and CC. I'm telling you, single-spring 2 blades is what it's all about:D It's why I'm so pleased with my Cougar 35 from GEC that turned up last month:)

Regards, Will

Back