Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

What did I just buy? This is listed as a 2009 Case Standard Knife Co. Eisenhower stamped with USA 06263 SS. Is this a limited edition? I can't find anything on these other than it was a Case brand back in 1901 -1903 (I would love to own one of those!).

Anyway, I just received this today. These are the seller's pictures:

Cutfinger, I'm glad I'm in good company. Lol. I'm also trying it from my phone, because my wife likes the laptop more than she likes me and wants a cash deposit before I can touch it. Lol

One more question, and I apologize for my ineptness. Did I just give you all access to every photo I have, or just the knife pic??
I see your knife pic and it doesn't appear that I have access to other photos. I'm not real familiar with flickr though.
Another option, which I and many others use, is imgur. It's free. Just use the BB Code selection to post to the forum.

Terrific. So, about the knife, and a little about me. I became truly addicted to knife collecting about 15 years ago, and then sort of dropped off the radar a couple years later. Finances changed. Any way, the knife is a 10 dot (70) 6392 with perfectly pocket-worn bone. Yeah, that's a little rust. This is Mississippi and we know a thing or two about humidity down here in the 'Sip. I carry a Spydie as a general purpose work knife, and there's always a Wenger SI in the left front pocket. But this Case goes pretty much everywhere I go.

What did I just buy? This is listed as a 2009 Case Standard Knife Co. Eisenhower stamped with USA 06263 SS. Is this a limited edition? I can't find anything on these other than it was a Case brand back in 1901 -1903 (I would love to own one of those!).

Anyway, I just received this today. These are the seller's pictures:
There's some info on the W.R. Case & Sons website. Look for "Family Brands". Nice knife :)

Since the Photobucket ransom locked my pics, I get to post them all over again!
Here's some of my Case/Bose collaboration knives. Love am all!
3xyfsH9.jpg

Awesome photo, Gary! I like the way you have the knives tilted in their slots instead of laying flat. Nice display.

Awesome photo, Gary! I like the way you have the knives tilted in their slots instead of laying flat. Nice display.
Thanks, Rick. The slots were precut. It was easier to use what was there then to try and cut more foam away. It worked out well.

Since the Photobucket ransom locked my pics, I get to post them all over again!
Here's some of my Case/Bose collaboration knives. Love am all!
3xyfsH9.jpg
Nice shot of some great knives. Can you please tell me what model the first two are. Thank you.

Nice shot of some great knives. Can you please tell me what model the first two are. Thank you.
Thanks, Tim! They are both Lockback Whittlers. The stag with the clip point main is from 2005. Blades are ATS-34. The ebony with the Wharncliff main is from 2014. The blades are 154-CM.
If I remember correctly Tony Bose said the lockback Whittlers are one of the most difficult knives to make. Case did a great job on these.
RRtGn0c.jpg

Back