Lets see your CPK in Leather!

I wanted something fancier than the straightforward minimalist leather sheath I prefer in general. I ended up picking Chad Pirtle to work with for this project after reviewing photos of his previous work. I got on his waiting list and started thinking about what details I wanted. [URL='https://comp.smugmug.com/CPK/n-BbkxBv/i-sQDXcv2/A%5D%5Bimg%5Dhttps://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-sQDXcv2/0/f1cfdacc/X2/i-sQDXcv2-X2.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D' said:
i-sQDXcv2-X2.jpg
[/URL]

Phil
Thanks For posting your beautiful story and pics Phil.

Please, anyone, show us more Chad Pirtle FK sheaths. I was lucky to find a FK and as soon as my check clears it’ll be heading to a new home (mine). The Mashed Cat Kydex is great but good leather is king.

Last edited:
Thanks For posting your beautiful story and pics Phil.

Please, anyone, show us more Chad Pirtle FK sheaths. I was lucky to find a FK and as soon as my check clears it’ll be heading to a new home (mine). The Mashed Cat Kydex is great but good leather is king.

I'd love to be able to say there are dozens of my sheaths out there for CPK's but I just started offering CPK sheaths late this fall just as I was getting swamped in orders, so unfortunately there are not a lot out there yet. Working as fast as I can to correct that :)

I am planning to have a handful for the EDC1, 2, HDFK and FK available at my table at Blade if you're going. I may also have a Light Chopper Prototype and HDFK knife/sheath package available as well.

Thanks for the support!

I'd love to be able to say there are dozens of my sheaths out there for CPK's but I just started offering CPK sheaths late this fall just as I was getting swamped in orders, so unfortunately there are not a lot out there yet. Working as fast as I can to correct that :)

I am planning to have a handful for the EDC1, 2, HDFK and FK available at my table at Blade if you're going. I may also have a Light Chopper Prototype and HDFK knife/sheath package available as well.

Thanks for the support!

I think I'd be as likely to try to go to Blade to see a table full of Pirtle leather as much as to see any of the knives there. :thumbsup:

I’m only allowed 1 Order at a time if I want to avoid the Marital Grief Tax. So I’ll need to wait for my EDC2 leather to arrive before I get in line for Chad’s FK sheath. The anticipation is sweet!

Marital Grief Tax = that amount of suffering imposed by a spouse to be endured when one gets excessively and over enthusiastically consumed with the desire for the Best questionably needed things.

I’m only allowed 1 Order at a time if I want to avoid the Marital Grief Tax. So I’ll need to wait for my EDC2 leather to arrive before I get in line for Chad’s FK sheath. The anticipation is sweet!
Marital Grief Tax = that amount of suffering imposed by a spouse to be endured when one gets excessively and over enthusiastically consumed with the desire for the Best questionably needed things.

lol

My marital tax is, = any amount I spend, my wife will spend too. So if i spend $200 on a knife it really cost me $400.

Back