Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Not CPK but I wanted to show the sheath I asked Paul to make for my father's EDC. Perfect companion to my HDFK Sheath! You can bet your a** I'll be calling Paul to make a sheath for the UFK with the family cattle brand as well! As soon as I score one anyways.ha Thanks @sheathmaker!
TW2kKuB.jpg
Awesome, I knew somebody else was gonna end up with something!

I have a UFK and plan on sending it down to Paul with an MC and maybe something else in the coming weeks. I'll open it up to everyone to use them like last time, so, score one in time or not, you'll be able to get the sheath made regardless.

Just wanted to show of my JouFuu Leather Sheath that I use for my HDFK. It was actually made for a Fiddleback Forge Camp Knife, but it fits the HDFK like a glove. The drop loop can be removed if you would like to carry it cross draw or scout carry. It also has a removable pouch.
Please forgive the pristine condition of the blade. I haven’t been camping in awhile. :p
OWoS18h.jpg

9OS7tDh.jpg

gwpxvAA.jpg

P2nN7om.png

Bud’s @bonafide IG pic with with Fiddleback Camp Knife showing pouch which I forgot to photograph.

5loOimH.jpg

Cat approves :D

Last edited:
Thanks!
Somehow they end up on all of my kydex sheaths.
I really like that the drangler attachment ring is only a half circle and sees to sit just right.

I picked up some .125" thick kydex so that I could bend some of the pieces that attach directly to the kydex for wider than standard sheaths. I need to make some time now to bend some. It's nice that his standard sizes fit so many setups.

vmDggs9.jpg

Field Knife and PirtleMade leather. Good stuff.

View attachment 1085895
View attachment 1085893

Always good to see Chad's work! He's working on a cyborg build for me on a blade from a different maker. Can't wait to get it.

I picked up some .125" thick kydex so that I could bend some of the pieces that attach directly to the kydex for wider than standard sheaths. I need to make some time now to bend some. It's nice that his standard sizes fit so many setups.

vmDggs9.jpg

Always good to see Chad's work! He's working on a cyborg build for me on a blade from a different maker. Can't wait to get it.

The SWG universal kit is a little longer that the medium one and you drill your own holes. I used one of them for the FK2 and just trimmed off the edges.

Chad does make great sheaths!! Post pics when you receive it.

I recently picked up a new custom sheath for my EDC2 in the BF Exchange. :thumbsup:

It was made by JouFuu and I think Bud did some nice work on this one. :)

2v2EA1aKhxAhvqS.jpg

2v2EA1eprxAhvqS.jpg

I've also been using a custom sheath with my new UFK/FK2...

This one was actually made by Milan Mozlic for one of his drop point hunter/utility style knife pattern but it also happens to be an excellent fit for the CPK.

2v2EA1ZsFxAhvqS.jpg
2v2EA1bgqxAhvqS.jpg

2v2EA1KtCxAhvqS.jpg

2v2EA11UyxAhvqS.jpg

The UFK/FK2 and the Milan Mozolic knife are both of similar size and dimensions.

The specs on Milan's knife are:
5/32" O2 steel ~4.875" blade and ~4.750" handle with a tapered tang and the scales are made from some nice stabilized curly ash.

I think the sheath actually fits the CPK a little better as the somewhat longer/taller guard will ride along the welt and snugly lock into place when inserted into the sheath. As an added bonus Milan also made the sheath with a leather liner.

P.S. Milan make a very nice knife. ;)

Lets see some pics!!!
Plan to get some this weekend. Ordered a couple sheaths from Bill when I saw the giveaway sheath. Been using the EDC sheath, it is full of sawdust now and already taking some bumps and bruises. No worries, it will last forever. I got a UF sheath from Bill as well, haven't had that one out and about yet, but that UF has some new pants on it as well., so pics are warranted.

Today, completely unexpected, there was another EDC sheath from Bill in the mailbox. What a prick that guy is. Seriously, what kinda twisted mind must this duramax duramax guy have to just make and send a sheath for no reason at all. This place is going to hell quick.

Plan to get some this weekend. Ordered a couple sheaths from Bill when I saw the giveaway sheath. Been using the EDC sheath, it is full of sawdust now and already taking some bumps and bruises. No worries, it will last forever. I got a UF sheath from Bill as well, haven't had that one out and about yet, but that UF has some new pants on it as well., so pics are warranted.

Today, completely unexpected, there was another EDC sheath from Bill in the mailbox. What a prick that guy is. Seriously, what kinda twisted mind must this duramax duramax guy have to just make and send a sheath for no reason at all. This place is going to hell quick.

LMAO,,, this coming from the guy who just says. Nope your way off, I’ll pay this ! What kinda maniac does this ???? Geezzz
I tell you this place is total nuts !!!!

I’m glad the sheath is being worked. And thank you for the help you provided, I appreciate it :) But now you know the maker can be sneaky sneaky not just the customer :) :) lol Well I’m glad it got there ok and was a surprise for you. Dam near cost me three fingernails not using signature delivery!!! lol.

Back