Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Look what showed up in the mailbox yesterday! Thanks for the proxy Cap’n Smudge Cap’n Smudge !!! Thanks for the knife CPK!!
IQ7dMj6.jpg

EnMSd11.jpg

I’ve never really made anything with leather before. A friend of mine is a leather worker and she let me use some scraps to put together this sheath. I ended up cutting it a little shallow so retention wasn’t the best, but wet forming it really helped and now it clicks in and out like kydex.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Last edited:
I’ve never really made anything with leather before. A friend of mine is a leather worker and she let me use some scraps to put together this sheath. I ended up cutting it a little shallow so retention wasn’t the best, but wet forming it really helped and now it clicks in and out like kydex.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php
Pics not working

I sent my new field knife and hdfk to Stuart Branson for some leather. I suggested to him that once we figure out a good configuration for each that he enable replication for others, should there be interest

I sent my new field knife and hdfk to Stuart Branson for some leather. I suggested to him that once we figure out a good configuration for each that he enable replication for others, should there be interest

:thumbsup: That’s cool Lorien. He’s got some nice sheaths on his site.

Back