Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Thanks for posting those pictures Tony and glad they got there in good order. Your picture taking skills are as good as your woodworking skills, beautiful! This was a fun project to be a part of :thumbsup:

Thanks again for all of the positive comments guys :)

These cpirtle cpirtle made sheaths are astoundingly good! He started with my sketches and we talked details and colors, picked to match the ironwood. Very helpful for the whole process.

Thank you Chad. Knocked these out of the park!

Brown elephant overlay, on top of the dark brown bridle leather.

View attachment 1151664 View attachment 1151660 View attachment 1151663 View attachment 1151661 View attachment 1151658

They look awesome together Tony ... the beautiful wood deserved some beautiful leather to match ... really amazing work Chad ... the knives and sheaths are about as good as it gets!

Congrats Tony TRfromMT TRfromMT & Chad cpirtle cpirtle . These are stunning packages!

Starting with a couple of great blades, you guys have achieved high water marks with your artistic upgrades of wood and leather that sacrifice nothing in terms of functionality. If anything, the addition of premium materials executed in such a lean handsome manner only adds to the functional intent of the knives in my mind. There is nothing that I would add or change to what you collectively have accomplished. That is the definition of true class.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Phil

Congrats Tony TRfromMT TRfromMT & Chad cpirtle cpirtle . These are stunning packages!

Starting with a couple of great blades, you guys have achieved high water marks with your artistic upgrades of wood and leather that sacrifice nothing in terms of functionality. If anything, the addition of premium materials executed in such a lean handsome manner only adds to the functional intent of the knives in my mind. There is nothing that I would add or change to what you collectively have accomplished. That is the definition of true class.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Phil

Thanks Phil! :D

no CPK content, but it is leather;
IgjcCdW.jpg

A while ago Justin and I approached Brian / SWG to ask if he was going to do his signature CPK sheaths for the UFK (FK2) as he had done the same for the original FK which I believe is a staple pattern among a few other CPK patters such as the LC and the HDFK. I think that the UFK (FK2) may very well become a standard pattern too, but you will have to approach Brian directly through his website to ask.

Randall Style in black:

6COXoGw.jpg

aJkHlZF.jpg

bDQS6SF.jpg

Scout carry in brown, which I am hoping to mate with soon one of these days when Nathan offers the UFK with edgecut Antique micarta handle scales :)

Sm7nM9O.jpg

zGs7gpz.jpg

Thanks Brian, great job. I luv 'em :thumbsup:

Back