Lets see your CPK in Leather!

fonedork, thanks for posting! I'm happy when you're happy :)

Just so there's no confusion the back is not shark unless requested. We decided to do both sides on this one and leave it sterile so that it would look the same regardless of how it was carried since the sheath is ambidextrous.

cpirtle cpirtle you create some gorgeous leather sheaths sir!

Thank you!!

Just so there's no confusion the back is not shark unless requested. We decided to do both sides on this one and leave it sterile so that it would look the same regardless of how it was carried since the sheath is ambidextrous.

Thank you!!

I’m a lefty and that’s why I wanted to see the back.
Now I’ll know what to order!

Thank you!!

Hey Chad, do you have any pics of the back of your regular EDC shark skin sheath?

Some more cpirtle cpirtle love!

2CWsDvI.jpg

^ Yup, QFT.

Everyone on here who knows me, knows that I unabashedly support Grog although he's been a total Turd-Blossom, but he's my (turd) boy ;) Even Grog readily admits that Paul Long is the Godfather to all these wannabes :p (my term of endearment but I believe that Grog had used the phrase "the rest of us mooks!" )

I'm going to steal some past photos of Paul Long made sheaths for the UFs without any permission from Mike or Tommy :D Some samples below and always remember my motto by Plato: All learning is remembering :cool:
large.jpg

large.jpg

QL82b2f.jpg
With all due respect, I'd hate Paul if I didnt respect him so much. What an amazing man.

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Sure, thing. All of my EDC models have the same backside setup.

I'm not sure it would be worth doing the shark on the back side for an EDC model since it's not ambidextrous.

View attachment 1182122

No worries man! I was just curious how your belt loop was built, it's cool how many variations there are. Beautiful work as always.

Back