Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Behemother & UGH (Grog):

7wHO27f.jpg

UFs & UGH:

cMghq5W.jpg

Nice man! Need @grogimus to make me up a MC one

Last I spoke with him, he was getting his leather room/workshop ready (TBH, the pic which Dan sent me looked like a grenade had exploded in that space!!!) but he's not planning on doing it commercially, just as a hobby when there's no time limit pressure on him but I also know that you're one of his faves ;)

In the meantime:

8tGLUkM.jpg

I know you guys are tired of seeing my JouFuu ISP pics, but I had to show you this one I got recently. It’s a custom no dye, natural veg tanned leather oiled with 100% Neetsfoot, OD tiger thread, Ti Punisher clip, 12 gauge stud, and Eagle Globe and Anchor stamp. Oorah!
0IR4UJR.jpg

QBMtW9V.jpg
VlET8Ds.jpg

It should patina nicely with time and use. :thumbsup::)

Last edited:
I like that one Gusbuster Gusbuster . :thumbsup: Man, since I finally got my hands on one of these ISPs, I can see why you like them. Not only are they good looking, but pure joy to use as well. One of those things I wish I’d gotten sooner.

Don’t think I’ve ever shared this leather bowl I got from Bud at Blade one year. This thing lives on my night stand. It too has proven to be very useful...so much so I had to clean a bunch of stuff out to snap a pic!

owqqH9Kl.jpg

EIl3f2jl.jpg

Last edited:
I like that one Gusbuster Gusbuster . :thumbsup: Man, since I finally got my hands on one of these ISPs, I can see why you like them. Not only are they good looking, but pure joy to use as well. One of those things I wish I’d gotten sooner.

Don’t think I’ve ever shared this leather bowl I got from Bud at Blade one year. This thing lives on my night stand. It too has proven to be very useful...so much so I had to clean a bunch of stuff out to snap a pic!

owqqH9Kl.jpg

EIl3f2jl.jpg

Thanks Mark. I like your ISP sheath, and that bowl looks pretty handy too.:thumbsup:;)

Last edited:
Thats IMPRESSIVE leather work. Everything looks nice and sharp. May i ask about your process designing the sheath?

I'm sad I missed out on those competition blades. Anybody need a kidney? I've got one for trade.
Thank you :) Well the CPK’er wanted a sheath that could just be wall hung. It really wasn’t going to be for belt carry. He wanted some type of lash point at bottom. He also wanted something to kinda present the CC in when showing it.
So I basically followed the knife to make the sheath. I wanted no drag on the blade and inside lined. I wanted the handle to rest on the mouth of sheath, yet not touch the belt loop. From there it just followed along :) Which turned into one heavy duty beast lol :)

Back