Lets see your CPK in Leather!

2D0263B3-3648-4EB0-839A-37FE1FF3ACDB.jpeg What are the metal do hickys there?

Thanks for posting Gus, glad you like them! The pictures look great and I'm happy to know they work for the DEF too. I only recently started carrying the Mummert clips so let me know what you think once you use it a while. I have been carrying one daily now for a couple of months and like it a lot.

Thanks for the kind words from everyone else as well :)

Here are a couple of pictures I took for my Instagram feed, was waiting until you got the sheaths to post them.

Kinda leather? Trying my hand at kydex and leather at the same time tonight. Still a long way off...can you tell I haven't made more than a dangler? Lol. V1, v2, v3, getting better each time. Sort of...retention is great on the fk1. Going full leather tomorrow from scratch.

I like your choice of beverage.

pretty much finished up my welt template for Eric's DEF. The reason I'm doing it this way is so that I can make multiple sheaths, just in case someone else wants one
5iEikaZ.jpg

I started messing with making full leather sheaths for the first time a few weeks back. Always wanted to try it. Attempts 1,2,and 3 left to right. Long way to go until I'm satisfied with the work, but its been pretty neat learning. Plus a few blades lacking a proper sheath won't be clanking around in the drawer anymore. Hats off to you folks that do this legit, it's a pain in the ass. Those freaking stamps and hand stitching kill my hands. Maybe I'm just getting weak from my desk job :)

Back