Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Good Morning, Gentlemen, and Ladies if any. Finished orders are starting to ship (Dan and Justin) and will continue until the project is complete.

Important to note that when you insert your own knife in the sheath it will be VERY tight the first few times and it will slowly break in

and form to the knife. Each of the sheaths has been test fitted with its particular knife so just know they will be tight at first.

Edit to add: Thus far we have 13 participants, ordering 31 sheaths of which 13 have been finished and by the morning of 6/24, 7 (3 orders)have been mailed.

Still a long way to go, but progress is steady.

Last edited:
Just received my shipping notice from Paul, I am excited to get these bad boys!
EDC 2 Cross draw tooled chestnut and DEK 1 sash style shark overlay
HoghFRL.jpg

Another big thank you to sheathmaker sheathmaker and Grenock Grenock for setting this up. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just received my shipping notice from Paul, I am excited to get these bad boys!
EDC 2 Cross draw tooled chestnut and DEK 1 sash style shark overlay
HoghFRL.jpg

Another big thank you to sheathmaker sheathmaker and Grenock Grenock for setting this up. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Boy, now I wish I would have gotten in on this! sheathmaker sheathmaker makes the best leather I have seen. Thanks all that have ordered and posted pictures of your new works of art.:)

Boy, now I wish I would have gotten in on this! sheathmaker sheathmaker makes the best leather I have seen. Thanks all that have ordered and posted pictures of your new works of art.:)
Well, Martin.......the music is still playing and the dance is still going on. Go ahead and give him a call, he is looking forward to hearing from you.

For everyone else, this is still going on. He will have my knives for as long as he needs to keep them, certainly for another week or two just with the orders he already has. So please, if you want a sheath, go ahead and contact him, you are welcome to use my knives for the fitting.

I got the sheaths Paul made for me yesterday ... I want to thank him and those who sent CPK knives to him to make these possible. I will try to get better pictures in decent light later it's a stormy day.

first picture was from Paul as he finished them showing all three ...
Paul Long sheaths.jpg

HDFK ...
20200627_120650_resized.jpg

DEK1 ...
20200627_121104_resized.jpg

Back