Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Thanks guys!

duramax, the magnets I buy are very thin, that way I can stack them until I get the retention I'm looking for. I just have to be careful they don't shatter from clanking together, that sucks! I also try to plan for them during the build and make the sheath in a way that allows me to fit them as late in the build as possible.

Sounds like the ones I was buying. All very thin coin size or less. Oh man there’s another worry the magnets shattering together!!! I haven’t used a magnet in loooooong time !

But don't you need to have a nail or a big ole gnarly bolt under the cutting edge to accept the electrons as they flee from the hammer strike?

Why would you do that to a perfectly good nail?

He could have used that to nail something to something else, or hang something, or chew it to show how tough he is... but no. Wasted it.

Last edited:
Wow! That’s a beauty Eric! :thumbsup::)
Thanks man, just got it in the mail too. Wow!!!
3OjpVAa.jpg

Man. I asked Mr. Long to make my DEK1 sheath simple like the HDFK sheath in my post at #921.
All these fancy ones making me re-think my choices!
If you are gonna have a sheath that could end up in an evidence locker one day, might as well make it so that the guys logging it in are like “Damn, look at that thing!”

Back