Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Got a new ISP from Bud for my Plum Purple D2 EDC. This one has a blackened titanium short clip. Also sporting a purple anodized titanium Line of Fire bead from Keith at CombatBeads. :thumbsup::)

ppIFfop.jpg
MIFbWBf.jpg

Last edited:
That's a real beauty Gus :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I luv the idea of the Dragon and the Dagger shaped cross :)

Just FYI: only Nathan and you are going to have Grog's dragon designs on this pattern as I gave up my first dibs to you both :p

Mine will also be an epic one as Grog always goes way above and beyond for me, but it will not be a dragon!

Thanks Mat! :thumbsup:;) Grog really did a super job, my pics don't do it justice.

Thanks Mat! :thumbsup:;) Grog really did a super job, my pics don't do it justice.

I know Bud. I had seen the pictures of both sheaths side-by-side. They are both beautiful and unique in their own ways. Grog is too passionate about these as he spends far too much time on his artwork. TBT, if he charged per hour, the sheaths will be as much as the knives!!! Hush, don't tell him that though :p

Nice Gus. Grog is his getting better and better.

Almost makes me want to get some of his work but I always feel bad. I mean, I have enough knives that are on display only, would hate to start getting into expensive display sheaths as well!!

Nice Gus. Grog is his getting better and better.

Almost makes me want to get some of his work but I always feel bad. I mean, I have enough knives that are on display only, would hate to start getting into expensive display sheaths as well!!

Don't make his head too big! His door frame is not made for his melon sized noggin!

I'm relatively new to CPK but have recently acquired a Light Chopper and an EDC. I figured what was more fitting for the EDC than one of my EDC model sheaths. Looking forward to adding more of Nathan's knives, really great work.

CPK_1.JPG

CPK_2.JPG

CPK_Group.jpg

Thanks all! I really appreciate the comments and feedback from my customers :)

As a part time maker most of my focus has been on Busse Combat and I own most of them, but I do have about 75 popular fixed blades from other makers I like and follow. One of these days I will get a list of them up on my site as well. Will definitely be seeking out more CPK's when I can.

Thanks all! I really appreciate the comments and feedback from my customers :)

As a part time maker most of my focus has been on Busse Combat and I own most of them, but I do have about 75 popular fixed blades from other makers I like and follow. One of these days I will get a list of them up on my site as well. Will definitely be seeking out more CPK's when I can.

Looking forward to seeing some CPK there.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back