Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Just wanted to show of my fancy FK2 sash sheath from Paul! I love it, it’s truly a work of art. It’s got a beautiful ostrich leg overlay, and tooling. I requested a shock cord, and a little more handle exposed. I couldn’t be happier with the finished product. I’ll show y’all my Shiv sheath later, and my DEK1 sash when my knife arrives.:thumbsup::)
ZcfuOME.jpg
xVte6N4.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanted to show of my fancy FK2 sash sheath from Paul! I love it, it’s truly a work of art. It’s got a beautiful ostrich leg overlay, and tooling. I requested a shock cord, and a little more handle exposed. I couldn’t be happier with the finished product. I’ll show y’all my Shiv sheath later, and my DEK1 sash when my knife arrives.:thumbsup::)
ZcfuOME.jpg
xVte6N4.jpg

Beautiful set sir! I wish there was a Double Like button for this.

It’s a Badmotherfucker. :thumbsup::D
EKztBF3.jpg

Xy0iNLc.jpg

To my recollection none of the Shivs were engraved with that, unfortunately...

I just had a military customer that was interested in the Shiv, another run of them was on the table. Could have remedied the sorely lacking BMF Shiv. Went with something else though.

To my recollection none of the Shivs were engraved with that, unfortunately...

I just had a military customer that was interested in the Shiv, another run of them was on the table. Could have remedied the sorely lacking BMF Shiv. Went with something else though.
Dammit! So close. Went with something else from you, or went with something else all together?

Roger that. Figured either the UF or maybe the DEF. That’s awesome Nate, good for you and thanks for getting good gear to the guys who can really use it.

Oh it wasn't a unit it was just an individual. Well not "just an visual", we're always excited to provide knives for active duty military but it's difficult to justify a run without quantities. Still, it was on the table.

We may revisit the pattern in some form or another at some point in the future

Oh it wasn't a unit it was just an individual. Well not "just an visual", we're always excited to provide knives for active duty military but it's difficult to justify a run without quantities. Still, it was on the table.
Gotcha! Just between you, me and the fence post(no one else is paying attention to us right now....), what quantity do you need ordered to legitimize the need for actually making a new run?

Gotcha! Just between you, me and the fence post(no one else is paying attention to us right now....), what quantity do you need ordered to legitimize the need for actually making a new run?

It's a retired pattern but I would dust it off for a military customer. This might be just 10 or 20 pieces.

I just boxed for shipping the last three from the first go around (Adam, Matt and Jamie). Now I'll work on a few outside the Carothers project,

and then I have Tom, Dan, Kevin, Brad and Rob on the list for the second go. So far we have had 20 participants in Marc's project. Pretty

successful I'd say.

A lot of happy CPK steel from this little endeavor... :thumbsup: Big thanks to those who sent Mr. Long your knives that allowed all of us to get in on these sheath orders.

I like the first batch so much I'm considering ordering a couple more for the next run.

Back