Lets see your CPK in Leather!

vdw9nvm.jpg

xuVIMGM.jpg
One of Bud’s finest creations IMHO.

Last edited:
Got this ESEE3 Discreet Carry Clip Sheath on the JouFuu website. It’s designed to clip on to your belt, and it’s supposed to be for OWB carry, but my belt is too thick for it. However, I found it’s great for clipping IWB without the belt, and ISP also. It fits the DEK1 perfectly, and since the DEK1 is designed to work well in reverse grip, I can clip it IWB in reverse, and I’m ready to go in reverse grip as soon as I draw the knife. It can also be easily drawn in saber grip by rotating your arm internally, and externally rotating as you pull up.:thumbsup::)
8SAsubP.jpg

aQuJudt.jpg

HPOojsz.jpg

U5I6AqI.jpg

Last edited:
Daverous, Lorien can confirm of course but I'm pretty sure these are the copper rivets he's using. Saddler Rivets are awesome and a rock solid way to secure leather, I used to use them all of the time. You can give them a hammered look, brushed look and even add a dab of brass black to give them a dark patina. Very versatile.

Ya set me straight! Either way a very neat process to make them.

I was wondering if it actually paid off compared to buying them. I've been using the cheap brass units with decent success and I couldn't imaging being able to make them for cheaper. The hand made effect, while not always cost effective, definitely resinates.

I'll be checking those rivets out, for sure.

Ya set me straight! Either way a very neat process to make them.

I was wondering if it actually paid off compared to buying them. I've been using the cheap brass units with decent success and I couldn't imaging being able to make them for cheaper. The hand made effect, while not always cost effective, definitely resinates.

I'll be checking those rivets out, for sure.

it literally didn't pay off. Apart from now I have a leather sheath for the Keffeler, put together the way I envisioned. For the sheaths above, the two upper rivets actually serve a purpose beyond holding the sheath together, and the dimensions and consistency are important

Back