Lets see your CPK in Leather!

5CEccw1.jpg
vI5LJcw.jpg
ouQgI7r.jpg

That sheath looks great man! Congratulations on the membership upgrade too!!

Thanks mate! My gold ran out yesterday so I thought it would be easier to change rather than try and avoid posting pics of leather:)
Haven't finished burnishing the edges yet but wanted some daylight shots

Last edited:
Hey folks! Mr. Long now has in hand the following of mine.....

MC
UF
DEK1
Shiv

Anyone is welcome to use these knives for placing an order, just contact Mr. Long directly. Word to the wise, he will only have these for about a week, probably not much more, so please, if you think you want one, contact him now. I doubt I will be sending him any more CPKs until Nathan comes up with some new patterns.

All you DEK1 pre order guys, this would be a great time to jump on a sheath and have it waiting for your new hotness when it arrives, just sayin’......

Hey folks! Mr. Long now has in hand the following of mine.....

MC
UF
DEK1
Shiv

Anyone is welcome to use these knives for placing an order, just contact Mr. Long directly. Word to the wise, he will only have these for about a week, probably not much more, so please, if you think you want one, contact him now. I doubt I will be sending him any more CPKs until Nathan comes up with some new patterns.

All you DEK1 pre order guys, this would be a great time to jump on a sheath and have it waiting for your new hotness when it arrives, just sayin’......
I keep thinking about that for my DEK pre-order, but I don't know what my mystery wood will look like...

I keep thinking about that for my DEK pre-order, but I don't know what my mystery wood will look like...
The four primary leathers that Mr. Long uses go with pretty much anything. Give him a call and have a conversation, you’ll enjoy it, might even end up with a sweet ass sheath. I am getting a couple for mystery wood as well, I have no fear that what I get from Mr. Long will jive quite well with what Jo scales the knives with.

The four primary leathers that Mr. Long uses go with pretty much anything. Give him a call and have a conversation, you’ll enjoy it, might even end up with a sweet ass sheath. I am getting a couple for mystery wood as well, I have no fear that what I get from Mr. Long will jive quite well with what Jo scales the knives with.
Yes, I have 7 sheaths from Paul already, so I know it will be good. Maybe you're right, I might gamble on ending up with cocobolo...

Very nice sheaths! I just wish the USPS would hurry up and deliver my UF so I can start making a leather sheath for it. It's taking forever! I'm going to try to do some tooling to the sheath but I'm not very good at it.

Edit: Yeah!! Looks like she will be here tomorrow!

Last edited:
Back